SAP implementation projects need to be manageable and affordable for small and medium companies. inconso AG has developed a pre-configured branch solution based on SAP ERP standard. The branch solution covers the typical procedures and processes of logistics service providers. With this approach, the project duration, costs and risks of an SAP ERP implementation with LOGISTICS2RUN, the branch solution from inconso, is significantly reduced compared to a classical SAP ERP implementation.
With LOGISTICS2RUN, inconso offers a Best Practice solution for companies in the logistics branch. LOGISTICS2RUN is designed both for contract logistics companies as well as small and medium freight forwarders.
LOGISTICS2RUN is based on the actual SAP ERP functional scope and extends the standard with branch specific functions from inconso. With LOGISTICS2RUN, the functional gaps of the SAP standard are filled while maintaining all the advantages of having a standard software. LOGISTICS2RUN contains all the relevant modules for the business processes in the warehouse, transport, fleet, sales and procurement as well as accounting and controlling.
Additional modules such as CRM, customs, Event Management (EM) and reporting tools from the SAP Business Suite and third-party systems can be integrated in an easy and uncomplicated manner. The SAP Netweaver technical platform supports the comfortable connection to external systems (telematics, archive), but also the integration of your business partners on the basis of EDIFACT/ FORTRAS or via the internet. Through the underlying modern technology and system architecture and the modular design, LOGISTICS2RUN is a future oriented platform and can be flexibly adapted to changing requirements.
In summary, LOGISTICS2RUN offers:
- Integrated processes from order entry through to invoicing
- Reporting and KPIs
- Higher transparency and traceability
- Reduction of complexity and error proneness, uniform interfaces
- No effort for interface monitoring and error analysis
- A future-oriented platform for growth
With LOGISTICS2RUN, a small or medium sized logistics service provider has:
- A quick and cost-effective implementation of an SAP ERP System and an inexpensive and quickly operation system
- All the possibilities offered by a complete SAP solution portfolio for further development of your own company