- 10th anniversary year is the most successful since the formation of inconso in 2002
- Growth to 450 employees
- Opening of Heidelberg and Gallin, Germany branch offices
- Takeover of pdv-tas GmbH and office in Hamburg, Germany
- Over Euro 50 million in revenue with more than 14% EBIT
- Formation of subsidiary inconso SAS in France
- Growth to 360 employees
- Expansion of the Board of Directors. Thomas Gries and Wilfried Pfuhl are added to the board.
- Number of employees grows to 340, further increase in turnover and profitability
- Expansion of international activities due to increased demand
- inconso renews the inconsoWMS Product Suite solutions portfolio: Java based inconso Windows Framework as GUI, increased user friendliness, unlimited web capable user interface – Connection to systems even with low bandwidth in WANs.
- Sales > Eur 36 Mio.
- Growth to 300 employees
- Start-up of Bremen branch office
- Takeover of HTS Logisitic Solutions
- Growth to 270 employees
- Special Expertise Partner SAP for LES
- Addition to board of directors: Dr. Gerd Wintermeyer becomes new member of the board of directors
- Start-up of Cologne branch office
- Takeover of SAP Logistics business unit from Schmücker & Partner Informationssysteme GmbH
- Takeover and integration of Ilas GmbH
- Start-up of Münster and Stuttgart branch offices
- Growth to 200 employees
- First full financial year is successful. Sales reach Eur 17.5 Mio.
- In March, inconso AG is established
- In June, Management-Buy-Out is carried out by former managers of Heyde AG with the support of C1 Group Hamburg; 180 employees
- Bertram Salzinger appointed CEO by the board of directors from inconso AG
- Partial financial year is successful. Sales reach 10 million euros with an EBT of 10%.