This transport management system is designed in modules and can be individually configured. The transport management system inconsoTMS is available for shippers, logistics service providers and the classical transport industry. inconsoTMS can be integrated into existing system landscapes using standard connectors.
inconsoTMS (Transport Management System) supports different shipping modes and contains functions for manual and automatic planning of order and deliveries onto transport capacities. For the automatic planning and optimization, orders are planned cost optimally onto transport capacities based on geographical aspects and consider the order, customer, vehicle, map and logistics network restrictions. Plans can be completed for both procurement and distribution logistics. The results are displayed in tables, in Gantt charts, in graphics and on digital maps.
//// Transport management system highlights
- Combined use of logistics network planning, master route planning and dynamic route optimization
- Integrated Load Space Optimization for determining the quantity and contents of shipping units as well as planning and optimizaing packages into load spaces (cartons, pallets, containers/trucks/trailers)
- Integrated route optimization for planning of orders onto vehicles
- Processing of large data volumes with scaleable optimization engine
- Central platform that allows a decentral and central use of inconsoTMS
- Maximum transparency of the entire network through comprehensive monitor and dashboard functions
- Easy integration into existing system landscapes using standard connectors
- Comprehensive Add-Ons available: Load Space Optimization, Yard Management, Dangerous Goods Management, Route Planning, Empties and Returnable Goods Management, Telematics