Yard Management Systems optimize the traffic on locations and yards and enable the synchronization of mainly independent planned processes. With inconsoYMS (Yard Management System), you plan and control the loading and unloading traffic. Within the plan, resources are booked and time windows for loading and unloading are assigned. Measurable indicators for efficiency improvements are a better utilization of the resources, a shorter processing duration and shorted waiting times for the transport units. The transparency gained gives the user the ability to recognize disruptions early and to coordinate the required activities in a focused manner.
Using master data, loading locations, resources and materials are defined with specific characteristics and dependencies. The transports to be planned are taken over electronically using standard connectors, through manual entry or recorded in a web portal. These transports are available for the planning and controlling. The planning and controlling takes place within a central dispatch monitor – optimized using algorithms and procedures. The display of the current situation is shown both in table and graphical formats.
- Inventory Management of swap bodies and containers
- Integrated, freely configurable process management for flexible control of tasks
- Planning and booking of resources & time windows (slots)
- Automatic call-ups of swap bodies and trucks for loading/unloading based on time, priority and capacities
- Connection to RF / Voice-over-IP mobile systems for controlling the location traffic
- Connection to transponder systems for automatic identification and optional localization
- Connection to video systems for inbound and outbound control
- Full transparency about the entire location traffic via control monitor functions