Synchronized production and logistics processes are key factors for success in complex petrochemical plants. The simultaneous planning and scheduling of production, packaging, logistic supply and disposal processes when stock levels decrease is essential. inconso solutions provide the flexibility to respond to the industry’s dynamic market requirements in the shortest time possible. Aim: comprehensive stock transparency and batch traceability from production to the end customer.
Our software solution for the petrochemical industry includes essential industry-specific functions:
- Complete stock and batch tracking of bulk goods, liquids, bag and pallet goods
- Sophisticated functions for Yard Management (including drop and swap control and the management of containers and goods wagons and trains).
- Real-time control of reachstackers, forklifts, cranes and switchers.
- Integrated planning and scheduling of production, packing and logistic delivery processes
- Seamless integration of all common ERPs, control systems, scales, cameras, and IoT hardware
- Control of production supply and material flow
- Loading and unloading of bulk goods and liquids as well as bagging/drum filling with subsequent palletization
- Integrated functions for the (partially) automated processing of check-ins and check-outs at the gate, electronic checklists, demurrage management, hazardous substance management
Solutions of the inconso Logistics Suite
The inconso Logistics Suite is the platform for intralogistics and extralogistics tasks. It provides companies of all sizes with the functionalities they need to plan, control and monitor a perfectly functioning logistics network.
inconso is one of Europe’s leading consulting and software company for logistics and one of the largest, independent SAP partners for IT solutions in the entire supply chain. inconso supports you with SAP certified consultants in coping with industry-specific requirements.
inconso provides more than just software. Our wide range of services and many years of experience enable us to consult you comprehensively, find the perfect system for you and implement it. This also includes planning, production and packing processes, complete tracking via RFID and OCR and electronic proof of delivery during the last mile. All of our inconso systems are expandable and can be specially tailored to your requirements.