Well Informed with Dashboards
All logistics processes at a glance: Dashboards offer transparency over the current state of all logistic processes. User friendly and clear displays of the different situations make it possible to recognize disruptions and bottlenecks early.
Logistics Information System
The logistics dashboard ensures the visualization of current situations, states and chronological progression of logistics processes. Using operational dashboards, you can directly intervene in the process via graphically prepared IWF dialogs. In addition, the solution provides a retrospective view of statistical data and key performance indicators (KPIs). Transparency over logistics processes is significantly increased by being able to call up all dashboard information anytime.
inconsoMIS (Mobile Information System)
With the mobile application inconsoMIS, you can easily call up and visualize all data from products of the inconso Logistics Suite, such as inconsoWMS. You can call up your logistics data anywhere with this warehouse app.
Highlights of inconsoMIS
- Visualization of logistics KPIs from the inconso Logistics Suite, SAP or other third-party systems
- Multi-language capability (i.e. English and French)
- Different dialog types, such as column diagrams, Gantt charts, table displays
- Connection of different warehouses
- Filtering of data using intelligent, dynamic filters
- Logistics KPIs can be displayed based on different attributes: e.g. quantity, weight, volume
- Drill-down capability to view the data in different levels of detail