Horses for Courses
inconsoWMS Automotive and the inconso E-Fulfillment Solution
On the basis of the Warehouse Management System inconsoWMS eXtended, different Best Practices variations for special industry requirements have been developed.
inconsoWMS Automotive as the Standard Software for Automotive Suppliers
inconsoWMS Automotive secures your processes as a standard software for automotive suppliers and their logistics service providers. On the basis of the Warehouse Management Systems inconsoWMS eXtended, a best practice variation was created specifically for the requirements of supply and distribution logistics for automotive suppliers and logistics service providers operating in this industry. The Warehouse Management System inconsoWMS Automotive offers all the functions of a modern automotive solution. Guaranteeing production at the best possible costs is the driving force in automotive logistics. The trend toward increasing individualization promotes variation.
System highlights of the Warehouse Management System inconsoWMS Automotive
- Representation of N-N relationships to pre-suppliers, logistics service providers, suppliers and OEMs
- Interface manager for communication with customers, suppliers and in-house systems – in the formats VDA, ODETTE and EDIFACT
- Pre-supplier management for monitoring the supply chain and representing the entire procurement management
- Container management, management of delivery call-offs, just in time/just in sequence delivery (JIT / JIS)
- Delivery and range previews
inconsoWMS Supports Your Processes in E-Fulfillment
Internet trade drives retail growth. In combination with ever shorter product life cycles and rapidly succeeding collections, worlds, etc. and simultaneously smaller quantity reordering demands, an interesting logistics challenge is the result. The desired goal: a uniform logistics platform for all sales channels and cross-channel planning, dispatching and control of logistics.
System Highlights of the Warehouse Management System for E-Fulfillment
- Display of different requirements in one system
- The greatest possible system configurability
- Most important characteristic: highly configurable order processing