Providing our employees and business partners with a safe working environment is our top priority. Due to the COVID 19 outbreak, we are facing unprecedented challenges together with you. In order to maintain business continuity, special measures must be taken to ensure that we:
- Optimize safety precautions for our employees,
- continue to serve you as a customer and business partner with the highest standards and
- do our part as a member of society to slow the spread of the virus.
We strictly follow the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), Robert-Koch-Institute (RKI) and local health authorities. In addition, we are actively monitoring the current situation and developing appropriate measures to further safeguard our business operations.
The following is an extract of the measures we have taken so far:
- We have designated a task force that will assess the situation regularly.
- We have created plans for all critical business functions in order to ensure business continuity together with our business partners even in special situations.
- We are prepared for remote access and working from home to ensure we can continue to implement our joint projects and support your systems.
- We have minimized internal meetings and travel.
- We have implemented extra hygienic and safety measures at all our facilities. In addition, our visitors have to fill out declaration forms regarding visits to risk areas and/or contact with infected persons.
- Access to our facilities is declined to all individuals who visited a high-risk area as designated by the Robert-Koch-Institute or who have been in contact with an infected person in the past 14 days.
We are monitoring developments very closely in order to respond immediately to this dynamically changing situation and would like to thank you for your support and continued trust.
Wilfried Pfuhl, CEO inconso